Sunday 3 January 2010

Nancy Watt's - My Craft Studio - Art Deco Pack



As I've said before I love Nancy's artwork and so was grateful to the lovely Stephanie and Zoe for yet another chance to make some samples for the Pick of the week on Ideal World's Create and craft (started on 1st January 1210)

The software was simple to use, the beautiful images are all interchangeable making it easy to construct your own  picture scenes using the figures, icons, colours and backgrounds on the cd, you can also print an image to any size up to A4 without losing picture quality, so it's easy to print off large customised pictures for an A4 sized card, all images can be colour changed as well.
This one cd was packed with things, there are ready made cards, Toppers, Picture frames, Large images of Ladies with hats, Digital stamps for you to colour (see "Putting On the Ritz card above)
You can also print off your own custom envelopes and inserts to match your cards.
 Using the "Die Cut Studio" also on the cd you can print off your own Pyramage and Invertage images too.

I know it sounds like i'm overselling the product but I'm a big believer that if you find a cool craft product tell the world!

If you like the Art Deco era this cd is a must have
Available here from Ideal World/Create and Craft





15 comments:

  1. I have been eagerly checking your blog since Fabs said you would be posting these Vince and I am not at all disapointed they are all gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great cards! =)

    Hugs, Elenor

    www.metrobloggen.se/paltbarn

    ReplyDelete
  3. The elegance and beauty of these cards is truly stunning.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb cards, Vince. I like all of them. It certainly does sound like a wonderful CD. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw these on this morning's show. Absolutely stunning! I particularly love the pull back curtains.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the lovely comments everyone but I can't take all the credit, Nancy's artwork makes it SO easy to produce eye catching cards

    Vince XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant cards, saw your 'samples' on the show. Nancy's artwork really is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All stunning cards ... loved the one with the curtains. But all gorgeous.

    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, these are really gorgeous Vince!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning work as always Vince.
    I hope you don't mind, I've linked your blog on my blog as one of the things I love for a blog award. If you visit my blog you will see the details.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there
    Wow you have been busy and how cool getting to make these gorgeous samples for TV!!
    Love the artwork and your designs are brilliant

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Where have I been...these are the most stunning samples, Vince...enough to soften the heart of the most ardent CD-rom sceptic! But it seems to be out of stock now.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These cards are fabulous works of art. So different than the typical stamped/colored card. You can tell the heart you put into them. Thank you for giving me inspiration to try something so totaly new for me. Have a great year and thanks for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous cards. Nancy's artwork is amazing, and you have done a fantastic job with it.

    Lin

    ReplyDelete
  15. nancys artwork is great i love when she is on creatandcraft.from lisa in Ireland,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, I moderate all my comments so they might not be published straight away, but be patient I do check them daily. X Vince

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin