Saturday 30 October 2010

SPOOKY HALLOWEEN BOX


Some time ago we were given some black boxes that I didn't really know what to do with until Halloween came around ... they make excellent candy boxes.

These great stamps are from "The Angel Company" and are called " SPOOKTACULAR"

I had so many boxes to make that I decided to first stamp the images on card, scan them onto my computer and colour them via an art package, it was then just a case of cutting them out and applying them to the boxes.

The front of the box is covered with acetate so I put the witch inside.

Now all I have to do is figure out how to fill them all up without eating all the candy first.

Happy Halloween everyone  :0)

Vince X



5 comments:

  1. What gorgeous boxes - I'm almost tempted to hotfoot it down to knock on your door tomorrow night, candy or no candy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These boxes are fabulous! They make such a nice gift box for treats.

    Happy Halloween to you and Fab. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant treat boxes Vince! Still catching up with myself this week or I would have commented sooner ! Must rush now, so many brooms to fly, so little time mwahahahaha.....:D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great boxes Vince I bet they went down well even if you didn't manage to get any candy in them. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these boxes, door hangers and cards. I have 4 grandchildren all born in October so we have a big Halloween party and I am always looking for new ideas for invitations. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, I moderate all my comments so they might not be published straight away, but be patient I do check them daily. X Vince

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin