Thursday 14 July 2011

LIBERTY BELLE CARD


I'm so proud to be able share my first post as a designer on A.J's Digi Shoppe Design Team.
I love this cute image of the Statue of Liberty and as the original statue is turquoise in colour I decided to make it main hue for the card itself.
This image along with many more fantastic Digi Stamps are available here -
A.J.'s Digi Shoppe Blog






Card Design by Vincent Ballard.
Digi Stamp Design by Amanda Marks.
8"X4" card card stock.
Image coloured with Promarkers.
Background Paper by "Brenda Pinnick".
Swirl stamps by "HOTP".
White ink pad by "Close To My Heart".
Stars punched from "Cuttlebug" die.
Tag from "Stampin' Up".


Vince x

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Vince and congrats on getting on that design team. Have fun! Your cards are awesome.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is so sweet Vince, Love the colours you have used, Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vince I just love this card. The colours are beautiful and just so perfect for it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a terrific card you have created around this fun image....so love the swirls and stars on the side.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, I moderate all my comments so they might not be published straight away, but be patient I do check them daily. X Vince

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin