Thursday 25 August 2011

Christmas Owl Card


I really had fun making this 5"X7" Christmas card, The tree was made from a template by HOTP, the sentiment inside the card was cut freehand, matted and stamped, the little Christmas and Santa owls are of course from A.J's Digi Shoppe and available HERE .


Card Designer - Vince Ballard.
Owl Digi Stamps - Amanda Marks.
Digi's coloured with Letraset Flex.
Sentiment stamps - Personal Impressions.
Various peel offs and gems for the tree.

Vince x

I've also added my card to Fab's Big Christmas Cards Challenge !











3 comments:

  1. Love it Vince! Great job, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Vince! How cute are they? I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Christmas Owl cards. They are adorable. Hugs, Francine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, I moderate all my comments so they might not be published straight away, but be patient I do check them daily. X Vince

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin