Thursday 9 February 2012

QUEEN OF HEARTS VALENTINE'S CARD


Who better to put on a Valentine's card than the Queen Of Hearts!


This little lady is from Amanda's cute NEW "Alice In Wonderland" range of digi's, which also includes Alice, The Mad Hatter, The Cheshire Cat and the Caterpillar.

Click HERE to see them all.

I used a 5"x7" white gate fold card, covered it with Amanda's "Alice In Wonderland" background paper, then went around the edge with an inkpad.

Then I cut a large heart and again went around the edge with an inkpad before gluing it to the front of the card, the Queen was attached with foam pads and I used glossy accents on the heart head dress and her scepter.

After adding some moving eyes and the heart shaped confetti around her head I finished it off with the sentiment.

Inside the card I added a close up of the Queen and a pun about losing your head, that's what she famous for after all!

I hope you like it

Vince :0)x

Card design - Vince Ballard.
Queen Digi - Amanda Marks.
BackgroundPaper - Amanda Marks.
Coloured - Digitally.

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! This is fabulous and your colouring is spectacular!

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, I moderate all my comments so they might not be published straight away, but be patient I do check them daily. X Vince

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin