Thursday 11 August 2011

SPOOKY OWL-AWEEN

Yes I know it's still only August but it's never too early to make a head start on your Halloween cards, I always have fun making them.

I picked the paper I wanted to use first so I was able to colour the owls to match.

Amanda's Mr & Mrs Frankenstein Owl Digi Stamps are so cool and were great fun to colour, you can find them HERE with many others.

Fab has also featured this card on his Halloween Card Making Blog challenge!

Vince x

Card Designer - Vince Ballard
Digi Stamps - Amanda Marks
Background papers - We Memory Keepers - Halloween pack.
Bat Rubber stamps - Exclusive Images
Owls coloured with - Promarkers
Stick on dimensional eyes
Foam pads. (Pop Dots)

2 comments:

  1. great owls, Vince! A real fun card

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such fantastic owl images. I also love the colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, I moderate all my comments so they might not be published straight away, but be patient I do check them daily. X Vince

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin