Thursday 8 September 2011

Halloween Turtle Door Handle Hanger


I hope you like my Halloween door hanger as much as I enjoyed making it.

One side welcomes you in for a "bite", while the reverse lets people know you've gone out haunting.
The sentiments were typed digitally on top of Amanda's "Spider Web Pack Papers" which you can find HERE.
Her great Turtle Digi Stamps make this a really cute and quirky project.

You'll find these two turtles and more HERE.

Thank you for looking. :0)x

Card Designer - Vincent Ballard.
Turtle Digi Stamps - Amanda Marks.
Digi's coloured with Promarkers.
Background paper by "We are memory keepers"

5 comments:

  1. What a great hanger and so love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Vince! What terrific idea!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome, Vince! At first I thought it said "bite me" :) Cute as can be and I love Amanda's digi background. Your design is perfect, thanks for sharing.
    -Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! I really like your double use of the ghost turtle to create your trick-or-treaters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful door hangers. Love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, I moderate all my comments so they might not be published straight away, but be patient I do check them daily. X Vince

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin