Wednesday 17 March 2010

ButternutSage Designs Style Card

I've always been a big fan of Donna's card designs at "ButternutSage Designs"
Her style is simplistic, clean and stunning.
I had so much work on recently that I missed out on her recent competition to create a card in her unique style. The lucky winner of which won $100.
I did eventually get round to make a card, but was too late to enter it.

But still, here is my little homage to the lovely Donna, long may she craft.

Please click here to visit Donna's wonderful blog.

Vince X

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous hun....love the little birdie so sweet

    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a stunning card, I love the simplicity of it. Thanks for the link to Donna's blog, it's great. ♥ Hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Vince. The black bow just finishes that beautifully simple card off to a treat!
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw your samples on T.V. yesterday. Well impressed! Been browsing some off your older posts and love what you do with MCS. Hope when mine arrives I can make cards as good as yours.
    Love as always Gina x x x (fellow technophobe)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vince! I need a beating, it has been a while since I have stopped by, I have Fab's link in my speial area but always just click on yours from there and for some reason I was getting a message that didn't let me do that until tonight! WHEW Now you have your own special button in my special area! Thank goodness. I love your Elsie card, and all the wonderful dames below it! WOW just so romantic and dreamy. Thank you to for making this card too...it is so not you LOL!!!! But a great likeness to me. LOL! I love it. Hugs to you Vince, have a great week ~Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, I moderate all my comments so they might not be published straight away, but be patient I do check them daily. X Vince

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin